Monday 8 November 2010

Tis the Season to fear?

So I know its only November, but in reality christmas started over a month ago. The moment I was forced to don my scarf and gloves I could feel it creeping closer. My friends have been troubled by my furious production of christmas stock, the look on their faces a mixture of fear and disgust! Despite their reluctance to partake in the commercial aspect of christmas, their response to my festive decor has been encouraging.
I have been elfing away in my "workshop" quite frantically creating a range of seasonal bunting, mini stocking's packed full of tiny treasures and many more exciting goodies. All ready for the first market of the season.
Bells and holly aside I will also be launching a cute collection of cartoon patchwork totes, outrageous headbands, button jewellery and aprons; a small taster of Moon and Magic's creativity.
So if your free and in the area come along to the Southbank Market this Sunday, (Dean Lane, Bristol) and check out our stall.

Blue Skies,
Luna x

1 comment:

  1. I think people forget just how much effort it takes for good stuff to be made. Just remind them that if left any later, you'd have no time to do anything else. Anyway - Christmas is a great reason to get out and start crafting!

    ReplyDelete