Wednesday 13 April 2011

Monster Hoods



Meet Wizgone
We do like to switch and turn, to play around with different ideas and skills. The steampunk jewellery was a lot of fun but it is so last season! Now we have moved onto fluffier, terrifying monster hoods to get people dressing up for the festival season. I have to say that these monster's are probably the most fun thing I have ever made, each one is different so I never get bored or tired of doing the same thing. It is so satisfying to produce something that is unique and extremely popular among my friends. Every monster is hand-stitched from recycled materials dug out of my overflowing studio, they acquire names and personalities as they are created and come to life.


This is Splodge, Hammond Splodge
They are given a lining of awesome fabric to compliment the design while also making you look cool even when wearing it down, and to avoid it falling off I have designed counterweight straps that can be worn loose or tied for security. Plus they are an awesome poking device for pesky friends.

Estelle




I have had so much fun designing and creating these monster and can't wait to showcase them at the Fabulous Travelling Bag Folk's first ever market. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Luna,

    I am scouting for independent designers/makers to join us in The Secret Emporium as we tour some of the UK's best festivals. If you are interested please email me - lucy@secretproductions.net for more info

    regards,

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete